Sammydress

Sunday, May 27

Curacao FW Make-up by Vendetta

Took the liberty of creating a collage for a friend Vendetta Maat (known as Maxima Maat on FB), of the make-up she did on me for Curacao Fashion Week. "Detta" uses MAC, Inglot, Revlon, Maybeline NY and Milan cosmetics on her clients. "Detta" was also the make-up artist during the Pure photoshoot for our online catalog, just check out the banner at the top of this page or click HERE for more photos. She has assisted carnaval groups with their fantasy make-up and has worked at Otro Kara to say the least. Her asking price is better than what you may think...!

In this picture: Smokey-grey, Purple-smokey, & Pink-smokey looks


April 28th photoshoot make-up on models
 She did a great job since I've received various compliments about my smokey eyes especially on the last night of the event. Pictures were taken with a phone cam but trust me, the eyes looked way better in person. I wanted to try smokey for all looks since I cannot do it myself and never did it before. Too bad that I didn't take a picture of the first night but for that one we tried complete different colors than what you can see here namely, smokey-aqua with a blend of soft red. 
Thank you Detta for taking the time to assist me with my make-up for the week.


Do you need your make-up done professionally for your next event? She offers on location services as well! Send her an e-mail through us for special discount prices, group prices, you name it!
 support@pure-runwaylook.com 

Happy Sunday from Pure. Runway Look for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure. loves to hear from you! Enter your thoughts here!