Sammydress

Monday, August 20

High-Lo's

Happy new week fashion bugs! I think I never showed you this picture before. This was taken during the photoshoot we had a few months back at Pietermaai Smal and it's now featured on our website since past weekend. Unfortunately the dress my friend Angie has on is temporary unavailable but we will let you know as soon as we have more in stock. The dress was my personal pick and one of the best sellers...And i know why.  High and Lows are now in demand. I love high low dresses. The flared asymmetric chiffon and the gray cheetah print really made this strapless dress look elegant yet youthful. It has a front gold zipper and breast fillers. I will surely let everyone know especially those who asked specifically for this number when we have them again. 
Enjoy the rest of the week and remember for all your fashion needs we are here!


Angie for PureRunwayLook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure. loves to hear from you! Enter your thoughts here!